A Few Words
Practical Legal Services You Can Count on
Focus Your Time and Efforts on Living Your Best Life and Leave the Worries to Our Attorneys
A lawyer is an individual who has earned a law degree or Juris Doctor (JD) from a law school. The person is educated in the law, but is not licensed to practice law in Indiana or another state.
An attorney is an individual who has a law degree and has been admitted to practice law in one or more states. The person has passed the bar examination or been admitted through a non-bar exam application. An attorney can give legal advice and represent clients in court.
Our attorneys represent clients with the highest levels of ethics while zealously defending their right to be represented by experienced and passionate attorneys.
Our lawyers handle complex legal issues including high-conflict, high net worth cases involving:
- Corporate executives
- Business owners
Our attorneys are accomplished problem solvers and negotiators, who are skilled in all forms of alternative dispute resolution including collaborative law, arbitration, mediation, personal injury and bankruptcy law.
Zealous and Professional legal representation when you need it the most
When you are searching for the best attorney to represent your interests, there is no doubt that you want an attorney who has experience handling cases like yours. You want an attorney that will offer a free consultation to offer some insight into the merits of your case. Some of the questions you want to ask an attorney during your free consultation include:
- How much experience do you have handling cases like mine?
- What is your success rate? Failure rate?
- How often do you take cases to trial versus settling cases?
- Who can I expect to work with during my case? Will you handle my case or will a paralegal handle my case?
- Do you accept cases on a contingency fee basis?
- What costs am I expected to pay in addition to attorneys’ fees?
- How long have you been practicing law?
- What resources and tools do your law firm have to help me with my claim?
We realize that often searching for an attorney can be a stressful and frustrating experience. We also understand that you may need to meet with more than one attorney to find the one that is right for your personal legal situation. You want to feel comfortable with the attorney that represents your voice in court.